Sunday, April 3, 2011

that man ;)

gosh ! the only thing that i hope will be true finally appear .who would have thought huh? ;D ,haigoo~he was waiting me and as i just came,he pulled me under the umbrella and  immediately he embraced my shoulder and i embraced his body back tightly(how i miss and really need him by my side) ,pfftt,very thankful because it was raining  and we walked together head to his car,but i don't know which car that he brought and and ;p i asked him ,which one ? but he played around by went to other car .hahaha ,as we arrived in front of the car ,i told that i love him .;) however ,I don't know where he wants to take me but I knew there was a surprise for me .;)) i just looked he driving all the way .;)) and while we were stop at his office ,i heard two women said 'that must be syima' yeay ;) ..and then ..

let the story hang okay ;p
(i'll keep this alone in my heart)

thanks ,thanks & thanks
for made the greatest,sweetest,romantic memory in my life even thought ...^_^
<3
'listening to his voice ;)'

No comments:

Post a Comment